1 Jul 2012

A note of thanks


To whomever it may concern.  Because I am thankful that the earth is remaining still, the seas calm, the sun shines and the rain falls.

I pray -insert -  hope, wish, dream - as you please - that the nuclear reactors remain contained, that the government will act responsibly.

I am thankful for where I am and what I'm doing.

I am able to practice yoga daily, I am able to earn enough to live.  I have beautiful spirits who come join me in yoga, friends who come up the mountain in the morning to enjoy the sounds of birds and rain, breath in the sweet fresh morning air.   Breakfast with a friend outside with a beautiful view and the peace that only a morning on a mountain brings.

I am thankful to live in a beautiful place surrounded by green mountains, a peaceful city with a very relaxed vibe, where I am able to collect delicious cool pure spring water for the week.  Grateful to have work to keep me busy.  To have health to allow me to be busy.

I am able to bath in natural hot springs whenever I have the time or inclination, I am able to eat delicious brown rice grown by a relative, vegetables and fruit grown by my husband.

These are the thoughts that came after practice today.  I counted my blessings, relished them, and you know what the worries, fears, and problems didn't seem that bad.  No I shall not be listing those too.

No comments:

Post a Comment